Paz Communications was founded in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006 by Sheyla Paz Hicks. PC is a video production company with an emphasis in the Latino market serving clients with bilingual video productions, translations, scriptwriting, photography, advertising, on-camera talent and voice-overs. Since 2006 Paz Communications has produced corporate videos in Spanish and in English for companies that want to reach the growing bilingual and bicultural markets in the U.S.
Paz Communications launched SPANISH-TV in 2006, a 30 minutes TV show hosted by Mrs. Paz Hicks, bringing the local news as well as entertainment news, public school information, health issues, cooking recipes, local events and more to the Spanish-speaking population in Middle Tennessee.
Early in 2011, Paz Communications took SPANISH-TV in another direction focusing on the artistic creativity that abounds in Music City and launched a new show called, Entertainment Circle. The show featured music artists from all different genres as well as filmmakers from the general market and the Hispanic market. Entertainment Circle was one of the few shows on TV presented in both English and Spanish. In May 2012, guided by the demand for more online content targeting the browning Latino population in the U.S., Paz Communications launched its’ own online presence with ENTERTAINMENT CIRCLE NETWORK (ECN). This new format opens new and bigger opportunities for Paz Communications to feature more topic and entertainment segments that appeal to an array of market segments while offering sponsors and advertisers a more accurate tool to reach their target consumers.
Paz Communications Inc., is an SMWBE certify company.
Some of Paz clients includes:
* The Nashville Public Library
* American General Life and Accident
* Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
* Cricket Communications Inc.
* Nashville Electric Service
* Hispanic Marketing Group
* The Nashville Zoo
* Fire-Hall Gallery
* Supermercado La Reyna I & II
* Las Cazuelas Mexican Grill
* State Farm
* Governor’s Highway Safety (TDOT)
* Flatrock Heritage Foundations, Inc.
* Conexion Americas
* LifeWay Christian Resources
* Financial Counselors of America
* Back to Cuba Cafe
* Gary Mathews of Nashville
* Performance Studios
* The Thirsty Turtle
* Music Videos: Richie Fields, Jimmy Hall, Jessie Keith Whitley & Flavio Martinez
* Art Direction: ‘The Crummy Job’ Vanderbilt University Medical & Music video ‘Santa for a Day’
* Spanish Script Supervisor for “BCBS’s New Adv. “Mom Knows Best” campaign.
* Hispanic Project Manager, Producer, Camera & Editor for MindWiring.com